Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of accessing this Website
By accessing this website, you agree that you have read and accept the terms and conditions set out below in relation to any information you access through the website of Head and Neck Cancer Australia Limited ABN 44 600 709 733 (Head and Neck Cancer Australia) (the Website).
General information only
You acknowledge and accept that
- the information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only. It is not tailored to your particular circumstances and is not professional or medical advice or a substitute for professional or medical advice;
- Head and Neck Cancer Australia does not give any professional or medical advice;
- you will not act in reliance on any statement or information contained on this Website; and
- only a registered medical professional who can examine you can provide you with medical advice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that Head and Neck Cancer Australia is not liable to you or to anyone else for any damage or loss of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Website or any information on it or accessed by means of any link on the Website, such as but not limited to any loss, damage, expense and costs incurred by you or any person arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on material from the Website or by means of any link on the Website, any error or omission in the Website, and any virus, malware or destructive code contained on the Website.
Content on the Website
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Head and Neck Cancer Australia does not make and disclaims liability for any warranties, whether they may otherwise be considered express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, currency or correctness of information contained on the Website or accessed by means of any link on the Website or the fitness for a particular purpose of any service or product which may be contained on or referred to on the Website.
Content on linked websites
Without limiting any other provision of these terms and conditions, you agree that:
- Head and Neck Cancer Australia is not responsible for the content of any website of a third party that is linked to on the Website;
- a link to any website of a third party is provided for convenience only and does not constitute a warranty of that website or the information on it; and
- a link to any website of a third party is not an express or an implied endorsement of any information, product or content on that website, or association with Head and Neck Cancer Australia.
You acknowledge and accept that all rights, including intellectual property rights, in all content and materials on the Website are owned or licensed by Head and Neck Cancer Australia unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website. You agree that you will not reproduce, modify or adapt any content on the Website without Head and Neck Cancer Australia's prior written consent.